Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Import
The definition of import, the meaning of the word Import:
Is import a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Commodities (goods or services) bought from a foreign country
- n. - An imported person brought from a foreign country
- n. - The message that is intended or expressed or signified
- n. - A meaning that is not expressly stated but can be inferred
- n. - Having important effects or influence
- v. - Bring in from abroad
- v. - Transfer (electronic data) into a database or document
- v. - Indicate or signify
Import is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in import: I M O P R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to import:
47 words found using the letters in "Import"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words