Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Inactive
The definition of inactive, the meaning of the word Inactive:
Is inactive a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - (chemistry) not participating in a chemical reaction; chemically inert
- adj. - (pathology) not progressing or increasing; or progressing slowly
- adj. - (military) not involved in military operations
- adj. - Not exerting influence or change
- adj. - (of e.g. volcanos) not erupting and not extinct
- adj. - Lacking in energy or will
- adj. - Lacking activity; lying idle or unused
- adj. - Not engaged in full-time work
- adj. - Not active physically or mentally
- adj. - Not in physical motion
Inactive is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in inactive: A C E I I N T V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to inactive:
101 words found using the letters in "Inactive"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words