Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Incline
The definition of incline, the meaning of the word Incline:
Is incline a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An elevated geological formation
- n. - An inclined surface connecting two levels
- v. - Have a tendency or disposition to do or be something; be inclined
- v. - Bend or turn (one's ear) towards a speaker in order to listen well
- v. - Lower or bend (the head or upper body), as in a nod or bow
- v. - Be at an angle
- v. - Feel favorably disposed or willing
- v. - Make receptive or willing towards an action or attitude or belief
Incline is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in incline: C E I I L N N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to incline:
24 words found using the letters in "Incline"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words