Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Indented
The definition of indented, the meaning of the word Indented:
Is indented a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Set in from the margin
- v. - Cut or tear along an irregular line so that the parts can later be matched for authentication
- v. - Make a depression into
- v. - Notch the edge of or make jagged
- v. - Bind by or as if by indentures, as of an apprentice or servant
Indented is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in indented: D D E E I N N T
1 Anagram of Indented
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to indented:
74 words found using the letters in "Indented"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words