Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Index
The definition of index, the meaning of the word Index:
Is index a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A numerical scale used to compare variables with one another or with some reference number
- n. - A number or ratio (a value on a scale of measurement) derived from a series of observed facts; can reveal relative changes as a function of time
- n. - A mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself
- n. - An alphabetical listing of names and topics along with page numbers where they are discussed
- n. - The finger next to the thumb
- v. - List in an index
- v. - Provide with an index
- v. - Adjust through indexation
Index is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in index: D E I N X
1 Anagram of Index
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to index:
19 words found using the letters in "Index"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words