Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Indices
The definition of indices, the meaning of the word Indices:
Is indices a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A numerical scale used to compare variables with one another or with some reference number
- n. - A number or ratio (a value on a scale of measurement) derived from a series of observed facts; can reveal relative changes as a function of time
- n. - A mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself
- n. - An alphabetical listing of names and topics along with page numbers where they are discussed
- n. - The finger next to the thumb
Indices is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in indices: C D E I I N S
1 Anagram of Indices
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to indices:
62 words found using the letters in "Indices"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words