Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Infinite
The definition of infinite, the meaning of the word Infinite:
Is infinite a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The unlimited expanse in which everything is located
- adj. - Having no limits or boundaries in time or space or extent or magnitude
- adj. - Of verbs; having neither person nor number nor mood (as a participle or gerund or infinitive)
- adj. - Too numerous to be counted
- adj. - Total and all-embracing
Infinite is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in infinite: E F I I I N N T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to infinite:
30 words found using the letters in "Infinite"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words