Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Inscribe
The definition of inscribe, the meaning of the word Inscribe:
Is inscribe a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- v. - Register formally as a participant or member
- v. - Draw within a figure so as to touch in as many places as possible
- v. - Write, engrave, or print as a lasting record
- v. - Mark with one's signature
- v. - Convert ordinary language into code
- v. - Address, (a work of literature) in a style less formal than a dedication
Inscribe is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in inscribe: B C E I I N R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to inscribe:
109 words found using the letters in "Inscribe"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words