Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Invite
The definition of invite, the meaning of the word Invite:
Is invite a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A colloquial expression for invitation
- v. - Increase the likelihood of
- v. - Invite someone to one's house
- v. - Give rise to a desire by being attractive or inviting
- v. - Ask someone in a friendly way to do something
- v. - Have as a guest
- v. - Ask to enter
- v. - Request the participation or presence of
- v. - Express willingness to have in one's home or environs
Invite is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in invite: E I I N T V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to invite:
20 words found using the letters in "Invite"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words