Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
14 Definitions of Jack
The definition of jack, the meaning of the word Jack:
Is jack a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A small worthless amount
- n. - A man who serves as a sailor
- n. - Someone who works with their hands; someone engaged in manual labor
- n. - Immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit; it contains an edible pulp and nutritious seeds that are commonly roasted
- n. - A small ball at which players aim in lawn bowling
- n. - An electrical device consisting of a connector socket designed for the insertion of a plug
- n. - Game equipment consisting of one of several small six-pointed metal pieces that are picked up while bouncing a ball in the game of jacks
- n. - Small flag indicating a ship's nationality
- n. - One of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a young prince
- n. - Tool for exerting pressure or lifting
- n. - Any of several fast-swimming predacious fishes of tropical to warm temperate seas
- n. - Male donkey
- v. - Lift with a special device
- v. - Hunt with a jacklight
Jack is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 20 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in jack: A C J K
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to jack:
1 word found using the letters in "Jack"
2 Letter Words