Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Jar
The definition of jar, the meaning of the word Jar:
Is jar a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A vessel (usually cylindrical) with a wide mouth and without handles
- n. - The quantity contained in a jar
- n. - A sudden jarring impact
- v. - Be incompatible; be or come into conflict
- v. - Move or cause to move with a sudden jerky motion
- v. - Shock physically
- v. - Affect in a disagreeable way
- v. - Place in a cylindrical vessel
Jar is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in jar: A J R
1 Anagram of Jar
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to jar:
2 words found using the letters in "Jar"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words