Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Jaw
The definition of jaw, the meaning of the word Jaw:
Is jaw a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The part of the skull of a vertebrate that frames the mouth and holds the teeth
- n. - The bones of the skull that frame the mouth and serve to open it; the bones that hold the teeth
- n. - Holding device consisting of one or both of the opposing parts of a tool that close to hold an object
- v. - Talk socially without exchanging too much information
- v. - Talk incessantly and tiresomely
- v. - Chew (food); to bite and grind with the teeth
- v. - Censure severely or angrily
Jaw is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in jaw: A J W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to jaw:
1 word found using the letters in "Jaw"
2 Letter Words