Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Jazzes
The definition of jazzes, the meaning of the word Jazzes:
Is jazzes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk
- n. - A genre of popular music that originated in New Orleans around 1900 and developed through increasingly complex styles
- n. - A style of dance music popular in the 1920s; similar to New Orleans jazz but played by large bands
- v. - Play something in the style of jazz
- v. - Have sexual intercourse with
Jazzes is worth 31 points in Scrabble, and 33 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in jazzes: A E J S Z Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to jazzes:
8 words found using the letters in "Jazzes"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words