Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Jersey
The definition of jersey, the meaning of the word Jersey:
Is jersey a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A Mid-Atlantic state on the Atlantic; one of the original 13 colonies
- n. - The largest of the Channel Islands
- n. - A close-fitting pullover shirt
- n. - A slightly elastic machine-knit fabric
- n. - A breed of diary cattle developed on the island of Jersey
Jersey is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in jersey: E E J R S Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to jersey:
27 words found using the letters in "Jersey"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words