Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Jigs
The definition of jigs, the meaning of the word Jigs:
Is jigs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Music in three-four time for dancing a jig
- n. - A fisherman's lure with one or more hooks that is jerked up and down in the water
- n. - A device that holds a piece of machine work and guides the tools operating on it
- n. - Any of various old rustic dances involving kicking and leaping
- v. - Dance a quick dance with leaping and kicking motions
Jigs is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in jigs: G I J S
3 words found using the letters in "Jigs"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words