Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Jockey
The definition of jockey, the meaning of the word Jockey:
Is jockey a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Someone employed to ride horses in horse races
- n. - An operator of some vehicle or machine or apparatus
- v. - Defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- v. - Compete (for an advantage or a position)
- v. - Ride a racehorse as a professional jockey
Jockey is worth 22 points in Scrabble, and 24 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in jockey: C E J K O Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to jockey:
21 words found using the letters in "Jockey"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words