Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Jockeys
The definition of jockeys, the meaning of the word Jockeys:
Is jockeys a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Someone employed to ride horses in horse races
- n. - An operator of some vehicle or machine or apparatus
- v. - Defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- v. - Compete (for an advantage or a position)
- v. - Ride a racehorse as a professional jockey
Jockeys is worth 23 points in Scrabble, and 25 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in jockeys: C E J K O S Y
53 words found using the letters in "Jockeys"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words