Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Johns
The definition of johns, the meaning of the word Johns:
Is johns a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States artist and proponent of pop art (born in 1930)
- n. - A room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- n. - Youngest son of Henry II; King of England from 1199 to 1216; succeeded to the throne on the death of his brother Richard I; lost his French possessions; in 1215 John was compelled by the barons to sign the Magna Carta (1167-1216)
- n. - (New Testament) disciple of Jesus; traditionally said to be the author of the 4th Gospel and three epistles and the book of Revelation
- n. - A prostitute's customer
- n. - The last of the four Gospels in the New Testament
Johns is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in johns: H J N O S
19 words found using the letters in "Johns"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words