Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, johns is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
1. United States artist and proponent of pop art (born in 1930)
2. A room or building equipped with one or more toilets
3. Youngest son of Henry II; King of England from 1199 to 1216; succeeded to the throne on the death of his brother Richard I; lost his French possessions; in 1215 John was compelled by the barons to sign the Magna Carta (1167-1216)
4. (New Testament) disciple of Jesus; traditionally said to be the author of the 4th Gospel and three epistles and the book of Revelation
5. A prostitute's customer
6. The last of the four Gospels in the New Testament
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in johns?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words