Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Joke
The definition of joke, the meaning of the word Joke:
Is joke a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- n. - Activity characterized by good humor
- n. - A ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- n. - A triviality not to be taken seriously
- v. - Tell a joke; speak humorously
- v. - Act in a funny or teasing way
Joke is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in joke: E J K O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to joke:
4 words found using the letters in "Joke"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words