Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Jones
The definition of jones, the meaning of the word Jones:
Is jones a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States labor leader (born in Ireland) who helped to found the Industrial Workers of the World (1830-1930)
- n. - United States railroad engineer who died trying to stop his train from crashing into another train; a friend wrote a famous ballad describing the incident (1864-1900)
- n. - United States golfer (1902-1971)
- n. - American naval commander in the American Revolution (1747-1792)
- n. - One of the first great English architects and a theater designer (1573-1652)
- n. - English phonetician (1881-1967)
Jones is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in jones: E J N O S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to jones:
26 words found using the letters in "Jones"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words