Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Joneses
The definition of joneses, the meaning of the word Joneses:
Is joneses a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States labor leader (born in Ireland) who helped to found the Industrial Workers of the World (1830-1930)
- n. - United States railroad engineer who died trying to stop his train from crashing into another train; a friend wrote a famous ballad describing the incident (1864-1900)
- n. - United States golfer (1902-1971)
- n. - American naval commander in the American Revolution (1747-1792)
- n. - One of the first great English architects and a theater designer (1573-1652)
- n. - English phonetician (1881-1967)
Joneses is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in joneses: E E J N O S S
48 words found using the letters in "Joneses"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words