Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Judas
The definition of judas, the meaning of the word Judas:
Is judas a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (New Testament) supposed brother of St. James; one of the Apostles who is invoked in prayer when a situation seems hopeless
- n. - (New Testament) the Apostle who betrayed Jesus to his enemies for 30 pieces of silver
- n. - Someone who betrays under the guise of friendship
- n. - A one-way peephole in a door
- n. - An ancient kingdom of southern Palestine with Jerusalem as its center
Judas is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in judas: A D J S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to judas:
7 words found using the letters in "Judas"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words