Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Judge
The definition of judge, the meaning of the word Judge:
Is judge a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice
- n. - An authority who is able to estimate worth or quality
- v. - Determine the result of (a competition)
- v. - Form a critical opinion of
- v. - Judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- v. - Pronounce judgment on
- v. - Put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
Judge is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in judge: D E G J U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to judge:
8 words found using the letters in "Judge"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words