Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Judged
The definition of judged, the meaning of the word Judged:
Is judged a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Determine the result of (a competition)
- v. - Form a critical opinion of
- v. - Judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- v. - Pronounce judgment on
- v. - Put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
Judged is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 20 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in judged: D D E G J U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to judged:
11 words found using the letters in "Judged"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words