Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Judges
The definition of judges, the meaning of the word Judges:
Is judges a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A book of the Old Testament that tells the history of Israel under the leaders known as judges
- n. - A public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice
- n. - An authority who is able to estimate worth or quality
- v. - Determine the result of (a competition)
- v. - Form a critical opinion of
- v. - Judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- v. - Pronounce judgment on
- v. - Put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
Judges is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in judges: D E G J S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to judges:
23 words found using the letters in "Judges"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words