Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Judging
The definition of judging, the meaning of the word Judging:
Is judging a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions
- v. - Determine the result of (a competition)
- v. - Form a critical opinion of
- v. - Judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- v. - Pronounce judgment on
- v. - Put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
Judging is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 23 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in judging: D G G I J N U
23 words found using the letters in "Judging"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words