Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Juggled
The definition of juggled, the meaning of the word Juggled:
Is juggled a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Influence by slyness
- v. - Manipulate by or as if by moving around components
- v. - Deal with simultaneously
- v. - Throw, catch, and keep in the air several things simultaneously
- v. - Hold with difficulty and balance insecurely
Juggled is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 23 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in juggled: D E G G J L U
33 words found using the letters in "Juggled"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words