Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Juggling
The definition of juggling, the meaning of the word Juggling:
Is juggling a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of rearranging things to give a misleading impression
- n. - Throwing and catching several objects simultaneously
- v. - Influence by slyness
- v. - Manipulate by or as if by moving around components
- v. - Deal with simultaneously
- v. - Throw, catch, and keep in the air several things simultaneously
- v. - Hold with difficulty and balance insecurely
Juggling is worth 18 points in Scrabble, and 26 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in juggling: G G G I J L N U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to juggling:
26 words found using the letters in "Juggling"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words