Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Junior
The definition of junior, the meaning of the word Junior:
Is junior a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Term of address for a disrespectful and annoying male
- n. - A third-year undergraduate
- n. - The younger of two persons
- n. - A son who has the same first name as his father
- adj. - Younger; lower in rank; shorter in length of tenure or service
- adj. - Used of the third or next to final year in United States high school or college
- adj. - Including or intended for youthful persons
Junior is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in junior: I J N O R U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to junior:
22 words found using the letters in "Junior"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words