Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, keeps is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Keep in a certain state, position, or activity; e.g., "keep clean"
2. Continue a certain state, condition, or activity
3. Retain possession of
4. Stop (someone or something) from doing something or being in a certain state
5. Conform one's action or practice to
6. Stick to correctly or closely
7. Look after; be the keeper of; have charge of
8. Maintain by writing regular records
9. Supply with room and board
10. Allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature
11. Supply with necessities and support
12. Fail to spoil or rot
13. Behave as expected during of holidays or rites
14. Keep under control; keep in check
15. Maintain in safety from injury, harm, or danger
17. Retain rights to
18. Store or keep customarily
19. Have as a supply
20. Maintain for use and service
21. Hold and prevent from leaving
22. Prevent (food) from rotting
1. The financial means whereby one lives
2. The main tower within the walls of a medieval castle or fortress
3. A cell in a jail or prison
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in keeps?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words