Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
23 Definitions of Kept
The definition of kept, the meaning of the word Kept:
Is kept a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Keep in a certain state, position, or activity; e.g., "keep clean"
- v. - Continue a certain state, condition, or activity
- v. - Retain possession of
- v. - Stop (someone or something) from doing something or being in a certain state
- v. - Conform one's action or practice to
- v. - Stick to correctly or closely
- v. - Look after; be the keeper of; have charge of
- v. - Maintain by writing regular records
- v. - Supply with room and board
- v. - Allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature
- v. - Supply with necessities and support
- v. - Fail to spoil or rot
- v. - Behave as expected during of holidays or rites
- v. - Keep under control; keep in check
- v. - Maintain in safety from injury, harm, or danger
- v. - Raise
- v. - Retain rights to
- v. - Store or keep customarily
- v. - Have as a supply
- v. - Maintain for use and service
- v. - Hold and prevent from leaving
- v. - Prevent (food) from rotting
- adj. - (especially of promises or contracts) not violated or disregarded
Kept is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in kept: E K P T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to kept:
4 words found using the letters in "Kept"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words