Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Kink
The definition of kink, the meaning of the word Kink:
Is kink a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A painful muscle spasm especially in the neck or back (`rick' and `wrick' are British)
- n. - A sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight
- n. - A person with unusual sexual tastes
- n. - An eccentric idea
- n. - A difficulty or flaw in a plan or operation
- v. - Curl tightly
- v. - Form a curl, curve, or kink
Kink is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in kink: I K K N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to kink:
4 words found using the letters in "Kink"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words