Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Knew
The definition of knew, the meaning of the word Knew:
Is knew a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information; possess knowledge or information about
- v. - Know how to do or perform something
- v. - Be aware of the truth of something; have a belief or faith in something; regard as true beyond any doubt
- v. - Be familiar or acquainted with a person or an object
- v. - Have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- v. - Accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority
- v. - Have fixed in the mind
- v. - Have sexual intercourse with
- v. - Know the nature or character of
- v. - Be able to distinguish, recognize as being different
- v. - Perceive as familiar
Knew is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in knew: E K N W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to knew:
6 words found using the letters in "Knew"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words