Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Known
The definition of known, the meaning of the word Known:
Is known a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Be cognizant or aware of a fact or a specific piece of information; possess knowledge or information about
- v. - Know how to do or perform something
- v. - Be aware of the truth of something; have a belief or faith in something; regard as true beyond any doubt
- v. - Be familiar or acquainted with a person or an object
- v. - Have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- v. - Accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority
- v. - Have fixed in the mind
- v. - Have sexual intercourse with
- v. - Know the nature or character of
- v. - Be able to distinguish, recognize as being different
- v. - Perceive as familiar
- adj. - Apprehended with certainty
Known is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in known: K N N O W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to known:
10 words found using the letters in "Known"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words