Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Laces
The definition of laces, the meaning of the word Laces:
Is laces a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment)
- n. - A delicate decorative fabric woven in an open web of symmetrical patterns
- v. - Spin,wind, or twist together
- v. - Make by braiding or interlacing
- v. - Do lacework
- v. - Draw through eyes or holes
- v. - Add alcohol to (beverages)
Laces is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in laces: A C E L S
2 Anagrams of Laces
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to laces:
34 words found using the letters in "Laces"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words