Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Lacings
The definition of lacings, the meaning of the word Lacings:
Is lacings a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A small amount of liquor added to a food or beverage
- n. - A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment)
- n. - The act of inflicting corporal punishment with repeated blows
- v. - Spin,wind, or twist together
- v. - Make by braiding or interlacing
- v. - Do lacework
- v. - Draw through eyes or holes
- v. - Add alcohol to (beverages)
Lacings is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in lacings: A C G I L N S
1 Anagram of Lacings
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lacings:
112 words found using the letters in "Lacings"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words