Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Lances
The definition of lances, the meaning of the word Lances:
Is lances a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A long pointed rod used as a tool or weapon
- n. - An implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- n. - A surgical knife with a pointed double-edged blade; used for punctures and small incisions
- v. - Move quickly, as if by cutting one's way
- v. - Pierce with a lance, as in a knights' fight
- v. - Open by piercing with a lancet
Lances is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in lances: A C E L N S
1 Anagram of Lances
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lances:
65 words found using the letters in "Lances"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words