Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, leaded is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. (of panes of glass) fixed in place by means of thin strips of lead
2. Treated or mixed with lead
3. Having thin strips of lead between the lines of type
1. Take somebody somewhere
2. Have as a result or residue
3. Tend to or result in
4. Travel in front of; go in advance of others
5. Cause to undertake a certain action
6. Stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point
7. Be in charge of
8. Be ahead of others; be the first
9. Be conducive to
10. Lead, as in the performance of a composition; Barenboim conducted the Chicago symphony for years"
11. Lead, extend, or afford access
12. Move ahead (of others) in time or space
13. Cause something to pass or lead somewhere
14. Preside over
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in leaded?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words