Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, leases is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Let for money
2. Hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
3. Grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
4. Engage for service under a term of contract
1. Property that is leased or rented out or let
2. A contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified time for a specified payment
3. The period of time during which a contract conveying property to a person is in effect
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in leases?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words