Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, lee is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
1. Towards the side away from the wind
1. United States filmmaker whose works explore the richness of black culture in America (born in 1957)
2. United States striptease artist who became famous on Broadway in the 1930s (1914-1970)
3. United States actor who was an expert in kung fu and starred in martial arts films (1941-1973)
4. United States physicist (born in China) who collaborated with Yang Chen Ning in disproving the principle of conservation of parity (born in 1926)
5. Leader of the American Revolution who proposed the resolution calling for independence of the American Colonies (1732-1794)
6. Soldier of the American Revolution (1756-1818)
7. American general who led the Confederate Armies in the American Civil War (1807-1870)
8. The side of something that is sheltered from the wind
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lee?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words