Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Liberal
The definition of liberal, the meaning of the word Liberal:
Is liberal a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil liberties
- n. - A person who favors an economic theory of laissez-faire and self-regulating markets
- adj. - Showing or characterized by broad-mindedness
- adj. - Having political or social views favoring reform and progress
- adj. - Tolerant of change; not bound by authoritarianism, orthodoxy, or tradition
- adj. - Given or giving freely
- adj. - Not literal
Liberal is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in liberal: A B E I L L R
1 Anagram of Liberal
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to liberal:
97 words found using the letters in "Liberal"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words