Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of License
The definition of license, the meaning of the word License:
Is license a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A legal document giving official permission to do something
- n. - Freedom to deviate deliberately from normally applicable rules or practices (especially in behavior or speech)
- n. - Excessive freedom; lack of due restraint
- n. - The act of giving a formal (usually written) authorization
- v. - Authorize officially
License is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in license: C E E I L N S
2 Anagrams of License
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to license:
76 words found using the letters in "License"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words