Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Lightweight
The definition of lightweight, the meaning of the word Lightweight:
Is lightweight a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A professional boxer who weighs between 131 and 135 pounds
- n. - Someone who is unimportant but cheeky and presumptuous
- n. - An amateur boxer who weighs no more than 132 pounds
- n. - A wrestler who weighs 139-154 pounds
- adj. - Weighing relatively little compared with another item or object of similar use
- adj. - Having no importance or influence
Lightweight is worth 22 points in Scrabble, and 23 points in Words with Friends
There are 11 letters in lightweight: E G G H H I I L T T W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lightweight:
94 words found using the letters in "Lightweight"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words