Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Lived
The definition of lived, the meaning of the word Lived:
Is lived a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Inhabit or live in; be an inhabitant of
- v. - Lead a certain kind of life; live in a certain style
- v. - Continue to live through hardship or adversity
- v. - Support oneself
- v. - Have life, be alive
- v. - Have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- v. - Pursue a positive and satisfying existence
Lived is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in lived: D E I L V
1 Anagram of Lived
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lived:
30 words found using the letters in "Lived"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words