Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Loading
The definition of loading, the meaning of the word Loading:
Is loading a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Weight to be borne or conveyed
- n. - A quantity that can be processed or transported at one time
- n. - The ratio of the gross weight of an airplane to some factor determining its lift
- n. - Goods carried by a large vehicle
- n. - The labor of putting a load of something on or in a vehicle or ship or container etc.
- v. - Fill or place a load on
- v. - Provide (a device) with something necessary
- v. - Transfer from a storage device to a computer's memory
- v. - Put (something) on a structure or conveyance
- v. - Corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones
Loading is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in loading: A D G I L N O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to loading:
121 words found using the letters in "Loading"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words