Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Locked
The definition of locked, the meaning of the word Locked:
Is locked a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Fasten with a lock
- v. - Keep engaged
- v. - Become rigid or immoveable
- v. - Hold in a locking position
- v. - Become engaged or intermeshed with one another
- v. - Hold fast (in a certain state)
- v. - Place in a place where something cannot be removed or someone cannot escape
- v. - Pass by means through a lock in a waterway
- v. - Build locks in order to facilitate the navigation of vessels
Locked is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in locked: C D E K L O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to locked:
38 words found using the letters in "Locked"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words