Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Lurches
The definition of lurches, the meaning of the word Lurches:
Is lurches a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An unsteady uneven gait
- n. - A decisive defeat in a game (especially in cribbage)
- n. - Abrupt up-and-down motion (as caused by a ship or other conveyance)
- n. - The act of moving forward suddenly
- v. - Walk as if unable to control one's movements
- v. - Move abruptly
- v. - Move slowly and unsteadily
- v. - Loiter about, with no apparent aim
- v. - Defeat by a lurch
Lurches is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in lurches: C E H L R S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lurches:
90 words found using the letters in "Lurches"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words