Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, lurches is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
1. Walk as if unable to control one's movements
2. Move abruptly
3. Move slowly and unsteadily
4. Loiter about, with no apparent aim
5. Defeat by a lurch
1. An unsteady uneven gait
2. A decisive defeat in a game (especially in cribbage)
3. Abrupt up-and-down motion (as caused by a ship or other conveyance)
4. The act of moving forward suddenly
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lurches?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words