Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Lyric
The definition of lyric, the meaning of the word Lyric:
Is lyric a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The text of a popular song or musical-comedy number
- n. - A short poem of songlike quality
- v. - Write lyrics for (a song)
- adj. - Expressing deep emotion
- adj. - Used of a singer or singing voice that is light in volume and modest in range
- adj. - Relating to or being musical drama
- adj. - Of or relating to a category of poetry that expresses emotion (often in a songlike way)
Lyric is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in lyric: C I L R Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lyric:
3 words found using the letters in "Lyric"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words