Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Magazine
The definition of magazine, the meaning of the word Magazine:
Is magazine a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A periodic publication containing pictures and stories and articles of interest to those who purchase it or subscribe to it
- n. - Product consisting of a paperback periodic publication as a physical object
- n. - A business firm that publishes magazines
- n. - A light-tight supply chamber holding the film and supplying it for exposure as required
- n. - A storehouse (as a compartment on a warship) where weapons and ammunition are stored
- n. - A metal frame or container holding cartridges; can be inserted into an automatic gun
Magazine is worth 20 points in Scrabble, and 23 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in magazine: A A E G I M N Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to magazine:
106 words found using the letters in "Magazine"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words