Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Majors
The definition of majors, the meaning of the word Majors:
Is majors a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The most important league in any sport (especially baseball)
- n. - A commissioned military officer in the United States Army or Air Force or Marines; below lieutenant colonel and above captain
- n. - British statesman who was prime minister from 1990 until 1997 (born in 1943)
- n. - A university student who is studying a particular field as the principal subject
- n. - The principal field of study of a student at a university
- v. - Have as one's principal field of study
Majors is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in majors: A J M O R S
1 Anagram of Majors
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to majors:
49 words found using the letters in "Majors"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words